Dedicated Attorney Handling Business Disputes And Litigation In The Long Beach Area
Hire A Trial Lawyer Who Will Put Experience On Your Side Of The Courtroom
Focused on tangible results, litigation attorney LaTorraca uses intelligent legal research, proactive discovery tactics and aggressive courtroom advocacy to achieve success for his clients. While never one to back down from a complex legal challenge, Mr. LaTorraca also understands the need to analyze the risk/reward of business disputes at every stage. As a trial lawyer with more than 40 years of experience, he is able to skillfully advise clients on when to push for trial versus when settlement might be a better option.
Hiring the best lawyer is often the difference between winning your case or losing your shirt.
Regardless of the route a case takes, the law firm is committed to helping business clients achieve their legal goals, while protecting their financial positions and maintaining their valuable reputations.
Intelligent Strategies To Obtain Favorable Legal Solutions
The law firm meets the legal needs of small to medium-sized businesses across all industries. Among the firm’s litigation competencies:
- Breach of contract, including all types of contracts and issues from unfair competition, interference, misrepresentation and more.
- Breach of fiduciary duty whether related to real estate, business fraud as trustee.
- Insurance for a business is often not only a good protection but many times is also required for operation. When insurance companies do not uphold the terms of the insurance contract there is recourse.
- We handle all type of disputes, such as corporate disputes buy-sell disagreements, shareholder and partnership disputes, employment law disputes and more.
- We also represent clients in intentional interference with a prospective economic advantage, and fraud (deceit) cases.
When businesses in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Orange County, California, face complex legal disputes, many have turned to the Law Office of Henry B. LaTorraca for experienced and skilled representation. The law firm provides strategic solutions for a wide range of business litigation matters.
For Help With Breach Of Contract Cases And Other Disputes, Contact A Lawyer
Prospective clients are invited to contact the law firm at 562-216-2942 or complete our online contact form for an initial consultation with an Irvine business litigation attorney.